Two-Way Radios For Construction
Chat-Com provides the top construction companies in Europe with a rugged, reliable and secure communications network to improve site safety, operations and logistics.
Our Mission Statement
“To provide a best-in-class digital radio network that allows teams to communicate more effectively whilst also improving safety and efficiency on site.”
When it comes to finding the right two-way radio communications solution for your project, you want to work with someone who knows exactly what you need. You want a reliable professional who understands how critical site safety is, who can scale up or down to meet your project requirements, and who is committed to working with you to make your project a success. At Chat-Com, that is exactly what we do.
We provide two-way radios for construction, communication networks that are expertly tailored to your requirements.
We operate across the UK and within Europe, selecting the right solution for you from leading manufacturers such as Motorola and Hytera. Our clients include large-scale contractors such as Mace, Fluor, ISG, Dornan, Severfield and Mercury.
The benefits of a Chat-Com system include:
- Full site coverage with no black spots.
- All-Call Emergency broadcast function to improve evacuation procedures and protocols on site.
- Simple process to add sub-contractors to the network, improving logistics.
- Individual contractor channels, so all radio users benefit from the main network.
- Multiple simultaneous conversations, to avoid delays in communication.
- Health and Safety modules, including Lone Worker and Panic, to improve site health and safety.
Talk to us about your construction site project communications
If you are looking for an expert to develop the right communications solution for your construction site, talk to us. You can reach us on 01747 898 008 or by writing to us at [email protected].